Saturday, June 2, 2007

Latest knitting projects

Cell phone cover, just some peaches and cream denim cotton and number 4 needles. Pretty simple, knit a long rectangle and seam up the sides. Now I can carry phone AND keys in the same pocket.

The beer hat failure. It's a brimmed hat pattern from a hat book. I was going for beer color with a frothy head. Ended up with a big, floppy, oversized mess, which I may never get around to finishing off, 'cause I hate it. I know, check your gauge.

The first attempt at a beer hat, done in scrap yarn just to see how it would look. It turned out looking like an iced red velvet cupcake - so I had to put a cherry on top.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love the cupcake hat. And no... you don't get the book unless I draw your name on Monday! :)