Friday, October 17, 2008

I have a moment of calm

I have a moment of calm, and I'm embracing it.

Projects on needles:

Basket weave scarf for Paul
Double knit Celtic bag for self
Socks for Sarah
Scarf for Bobbie Jo

Projects in my head:

Old man sweater for sitting on the porch (for me!)
Felted lap top bag
Puppet for Tammy
Killer Bunnies Scarf

I haven't had much quality knitting time - and I'm mostly okay with that. Aside from work, school, finances and the general cares of existance . . . I mostly only have free time to daydream.

My latest daydream is

sitting on the porch of the cottage
in the early morning chill,
sipping coffee and
knitting,
wrapped up in my old man sweater
with thick wooly socks
propped up on a rainbarrel
enjoying the quiet company
of my dear, wonderful husband.

No comments: