Friday, June 27, 2008

Burp 'N' Socks, DONE!



The Burp 'N' Socks are done. I call them that because they'd go perfectly with some chunky sandals of a similar name.

They're HUGE! Worsted weight wool - Darren sized.

I was down to the last few balls of stuff in my stash and started them. Darren saw a finished one, tried it on, and voila, we knew for whom they were intended.

So, Darren, your Burp 'n' socks are ready for pick up.

They really are the same size, the photo makes it seem as if one is smaller than the other.

Projects in progress: Sarah's first pair of socks (just turned the heel on the first) and my experimental socks of the same weight - must start the second one.

Projects in queue: Sarah's second pair of socks, Paul and Lisa's scarves, frog the intarsia project and chunky cardigan for ME!

2 comments:

Lars said...

Nice socks Chuck!

Just-Chuck said...

You are so good for my knitting ego, Lars. Thanks.