Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring has Sprung

I finished my 'Old Man Sweater.'

I'll post a picture sometime, I promise. No buttons on it yet, and maybe I'll add pockets in the future.

Right now, I'm working on the circular shawl 'Queen Anne's Lace.' I'm on row 97 of 160. And because the circumfrance keeps growing, it takes longer and longer to complete a row the closer I get to the end. Ugh.

I have lots of knit projects in my head to start next, but I'm feeling REALLY GUILTY about not finishing Sarah's socks. So, I think, if I were to act responsibly, I'll finish those next.

Anyhoo, I'm still here.

OH! I dropped by the local stitch and bitch at Martin's the last two Thursday evenings. These ladies are very nice. I love being able to peruse their work and the books they bring and chat with other knitters.

I'm still looking for some guy knitters in the area - and the opportunity to sit and knit with the boys.

Okay, off to class. Ciao!

No comments: