Monday, February 9, 2009

Old ManSweater

I'm working on an Old Man Sweater right now and second sleeve is mocking me.

Just as I did last year, I started a sweater during Winter break from school. Then school started up for Spring and my knitting takes a back seat to schoolbooks. Grrrr.

I'd finished up the first sleeve, started the second sleeve still connected to the spools, and started the body on a big ball.

The big ball ran out, and I can't continue the body until I finish the sleeve that's on the spools.

I take my knitting with me to school or work or the H&R Block thinking I'll have a few minutes somewhere to knit a row, but NOOoooo. I feel guilty and start to read something, or the bar is too busy, or the tax office didn't have the expected interminable wait. (Yay?)

So the sleeve sits in the knitting bag, watching, and waiting, and taunting.

If I get a chance I'll take a picture for the blog.

The original pattern is for a shawl collar pullover in five pieces. What I'm attempting is a shawl collar cardigan in three pieces.

K2TOG!

No comments: