Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Squeal Like a Girl

I just received a box in the mail. A big box.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's full of skeins of stuff from Coleen, Jolene, Jody and Sarah.

Coleen must've shared the pitiful plight of my next to nothing stash. I've been working with what's left in my basket and making REALLY UGLY SOCKS out of buyer's remorse worsted weight wool.

Now I'm ironically squealing like a girl after the post for testosterone knitters.

Perhaps I should start with the burning maple colors that I love so well, or the chunky stuff or or or or or . . . .

Now I don't know what to do with myself.

THANKS GIRLS! NICE BOX!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Woohoo - now I have your blog addy and can keep track of you :)

Scary huh!

Coleen said...

I like when people tell me i have a nice box! I'm so excited to see what you knit! It took a lot of restraint not to steal some of that red sock yarn from you. :)